Cresoctepac Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download Arya

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 An extremely innocent and kind hearted young man displays his true love by bringing his lover and best friend together.
Arya (Allu Arjun) is a happy-go-lucky, college-going youth with an attitude. He falls in love with Geeta (Anuradha Mehta) at first sight. He proposes to her in front of her boyfriend Siva. She bluntly refuses. The theme of the film is Arya's philosophy in life–one way love. While he keeps extolling and spreading the virtues of his philosophy, he also teases Geeta's boyfriend at every available opportunity about why he should fee threatened by Arya's one-sided attempts to woo the uninterested Geeta, if Siva so strongly believes in the bond of true love between them. What follows is a comic roller coaster. The rest of the film is all about how Arya wins Geeta with his positive outlook.
Very different story line which catch holds the interest in first half of the movie and second half is a bit predictive yet interesting. Full of quick and chirpy humour which is quite impressing. <br/><br/>I had a dull feeling about Allu Arjun (the lead actor) until i watched this movie but he proved himself in Arya. Despite his unimpressive look and personality, his performance is very lively and energetic. The heroine is very dull in action unlike the hero. <br/><br/>Overall the movie is quite entertaining. Can watch it multiple times. Its a family entertainer with no vulgar scenes or dialogs. This was actually a turning point to the hero in his career.
The best movie i have ever seen in my life really loves it a lot . Allu Arjuna delivers a solid performance and anus meh ta looks very beautiful and hot like my dream girl and Siva Balaji and Babloo done a great job in supporting role. A big appreciation for directorial debutante Sukumar. The music of the movie was very good specially the three songs - Feel my love, Aa ante and Ye dill kiss k mane Na Ha Paglia . Aa ante looks good Because of Allu Arjun good dance and beautiful locations. Action scenes were also good specially that train fight. Movie has also very emotional scenes like when Geeta slap Arya in front of all college and scold him and after that Ajay mans beating Aryan very badly and also that last scene when Aryan again confess his love for gee ta on her marriage and after that when Aryan leaves the marriage with teary eyes.But in the end finally Arya and gee ta reunite. Allu looks very good in Aryan movie. Overall a best movie of my life with good songs, romance , action, emotions and some comedy. The best thing i like about movie was its background score and specially that tone which Aryan sing for on his mouth organ - Feel my love tone. My rating is 10 0ut of 10 for this Pl Bollywood make the remake of this movie in Hindi and take mea lead star of Arya role

Sakura Wars: The Gorgeous Blooming Cherry Blossoms Act 4: A Midsummer Night's Dream full movie in hindi downloadthe Kita no senran: III full movie in hindi free downloadThe Beast Below full movie hd 1080p downloadAll I Want for X-Mas full movie in hindi free download mp4the Second Half Semifinal Round 2: Kiernan vs. Dieter Cumberbatch vs. Dorsa hindi dubbed free downloadThe Desolate Now movie in tamil dubbed downloadRe: Creators movie free download in hindiEmperor of the Free World movie free download in hindiDa Li Princess in hindi 720pMataron a Camelia la Texana full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 216 weeks ago by Cresoctepac
Please log in to post a reply.